The Bartell BXR836 Ride-On Trowel is the perfect machine if you want to finish large sections of concrete. This trowel is easily able to be setup with the iShine TPS system so you can polish large spaces in a fraction of the time.
Power Source: Honda GX690
Power Output: 22hp (16kw)
Float Blade Size: 10” x 14” (25cm x 36cm)
Finish Trowel Size: 6“ X 14” (15cm X 36cm)
Combination Blade Size: 8” x 14” (20cm x 36cm)
Float Pan: 36.5” (93cm)
Operating Weight: Up to 728lbs (330kg)
Length: 75.5” (192cm)
Width: 38.5” (98cm)
- Heavy-duty gearbox provides a longer life and less maintenance.
- Twin stick, multi-directional levers deliver immediate, responsive steering.
- Low rider version.
- Non-overlapping design for floating/panning.
- Dual 4 blade trowel standard.
- Powered by Vanguard (16 HP) engine.