MPC-263 Urethane Fast Cure Crack Filler Kit is a two part, high penetration, fast setting, hybrid polyurea for repairing and re-building damaged concrete. The product is a 1:1 ratio, easy to mix system that is 98 % solids and VOC compliant. This can be used to set anchor bolts, repair damaged control joints, fill spalling, and rebuild vertical curbing and steps. Sand or gravel can be added to extend the volume of the material and acts as filler for repairing large spalls, holes and cracks.
- Available in 3 Gallon Kit
- Application temperature between -5 C to 38 C.
- Product cures in 10 minutes @ 22 C with excellent adhesion.
- Self-leveling and self-priming.
- Ready to service in 10 to 20 minutes.
- Easy to mix 1:1 ratio by volume.
- Highly chemical resistant.
- Excellent for industrial floor repairs subject to forklift traffic and harsh conditions.
- Where to Use: Commercial freezer repairs, Aircraft hangar floors, Low temperature equipment, Maintenance facility floors, Garage floors, Industrial shop floors, Car washes or wash bays, Forming/ rebuilding stairs and steps, Leveling and grade matching, Bridge/ street repairs, Concrete polishing and other coating applications, Non-moving control joint fill.
Our epoxy calculator is designed to help you plan out how much product you will need before moving forward with your epoxy flooring/countertop job. Choose from our various selections of what pertains to your square footage, the type of top coat finish you desire, and as well as primer / decorative coats. Always make sure to have more material than less, as it is crucial to have it with you on the site in case of mistakes or inaccurate application. For any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask by sending a chat request or contacting our phone number: (856)-210-3278