MPC-263 Urethane Fast Cure Crack Filler Kit is a two part, high penetration, fast setting, hybrid polyurea for repairing and re-building damaged concrete. The product is a 1:1 ratio, easy to mix system that is 98 % solids and VOC compliant. This can be used to set anchor bolts, repair damaged control joints, fill spalling, and rebuild vertical curbing and steps. Sand or gravel can be added to extend the volume of the material and acts as filler for repairing large spalls, holes and cracks.
- Available in 3 Gallon Kit
- Application temperature between -5 C to 38 C.
- Product cures in 10 minutes @ 22 C with excellent adhesion.
- Self-leveling and self-priming.
- Ready to service in 10 to 20 minutes.
- Easy to mix 1:1 ratio by volume.
- Highly chemical resistant.
- Excellent for industrial floor repairs subject to forklift traffic and harsh conditions.
- Where to Use: Commercial freezer repairs, Aircraft hangar floors, Low temperature equipment, Maintenance facility floors, Garage floors, Industrial shop floors, Car washes or wash bays, Forming/ rebuilding stairs and steps, Leveling and grade matching, Bridge/ street repairs, Concrete polishing and other coating applications, Non-moving control joint fill.