- For effective spot sanding and removal of concrete, screed and coatings with diamond cup wheels
- Maximum productivity with low weight thanks to 1900 Watt Metabo Marathon-Motor
- High torque and overload capacity for demanding applications in continuous use
- Low weight, ideal for sanding walls and ceilings
- Perfect ergonomics thanks to a slim grip area for maximum control and easily working overhead
- Working close to edges thanks to integrated folding segment
- Optimum extraction results: Spring-mounted brush rim at the protective cover that adapts to any surface and segment height
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance when polishing, adjustable without the need for tools
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics with Thumbwheel: for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the tool stop unexpectedly.
- Connection for dust extraction Ø 1-1/2"
The machine shown may differ in equipment and technical details depending on the configuration.
Kindly pay attention to delivery scope and product description.
Accessories included only if listed in the delivery scope.
Metabo 5" RSEV 19-125 RT Renovation Grinder
Amps 15 AMPS Cup Wheel Ø 5" Torque 44 In-lbs No-load Speed 3800 - 8200 RPM Rated Input Power 1900 W Output Power 1240 W Revolutions At Rated Load 6800 RPM Spindle Thread 5/8" - 11 UNC Weight (without power cable) 7.7 lbs Cable Length 8 ft.
Surface Grinding 6.94 m/s² Uncertainty of Measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound Pressure Level 92 dB(A) Sound Power Level (LwA) 103 dB(A) Uncertainty of Measurement K 3 dB(A)