- Maximum drilling progress and good demolition performance thanks to brushless motor and high-performance hammer action
- Long service life thanks to brushless technology and robust cast aluminum housing for drive unit and motor
- Combination hammer with 2 functions: hammer drilling, drilling, and chiseling
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) with double damping: decoupled handle and impact-absorbing oscillating weight reduce active vibrations for safe work, even with long-term use.
- Ergonomically shaped, slim handle with large speed control trigger for comfortable work
- Easy to reach locking switch for chiseling in continuous mode
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Optional speed and impact energy reduction for working on softer materials
- Electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly.
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Low-dust chiseling and drilling with external ESA max dust extraction (accessories)
The machine shown may differ in equipment and technical details depending on the configuration.
Kindly pay attention to delivery scope and product description.
Accessories included only if listed in the delivery scope.
Metabo KHE 5-40 1 9/16" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Drill
Max. single blow energy (EPTA) 8.7 J Amps 11.3 Amps Maximum Impact Rate 2900 BPM Rated Input Power 1100 W Max. Capacity In Concrete With Hammer Drills 1.9/16" Max. Capacity in Masonry With Core Bills 4 1/8" No-Load Speed 350 / 500 RPM Revolutions ar Rated Load 350 / 500 RPM Bit Retainer SDS-Max Collar Diameter 29/16" Weight (Without Power Cable) 18.3 lbs Cable Length 236.7/32 ft.
Hammer Drilling Concrete 10.8 m/s² Uncertainty of Measurement K 1.5 m/s² Chiseling 9.6 m/s² Uncertainty of Measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound Pressure Level 93 dB(A) Sound Power Level (LwA) 104 dB(A) Uncertainty of Measurement K 3 dB(A)