MPC-191 Epoxy Countertop Coating System is a clear 1:1 resin coating that is susceptible to reactions with other chemicals. When applying MPC Epoxy Countertop Coating System, the material it is mixed with a hardening agent which creates an extremely durable resistance to weathering and wear and tear caused by harsh chemicals.
MPC-191 Epoxy Coating System acts as an adhesive for countertops and flat surfaces. Sold in either quarts or gallons.
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria, moisture and easy to clean
- May apply several layers on itself
- Contains no solvent, allowing for interior application without harmful odors
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing application on other firm and hard coatings, as well as, a good bond to substrate
- Resist to many chemical products
Our epoxy calculator is designed to help you plan out how much product you will need before moving forward with your epoxy flooring/countertop job. Choose from our various selections of what pertains to your square footage, the type of top coat finish you desire, and as well as primer / decorative coats. Always make sure to have more material than less, as it is crucial to have it with you on the site in case of mistakes or inaccurate application. For any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask by sending a chat request or contacting our phone number: (856)-210-3278