The new model 45-20P is equipped with the same popular and powerful motorhead equipped in the model 45-10P but with a tank capacity that reaches 20 gallons. With 105 inches of waterlift and 110 CFM, it will provide fast, high volume pick-up of all kinds of heavy wet or dry materials. For liquids, a drain hose allows emptying of a full tank in a few seconds. A molded-in handle and large rear wheels make transporting over congested, debris-ridden job sites a breeze. Includes a complete assortment of floor attachments and above floor dusting tools. For large area recovery of liquids, an optional front-mounted squeegee assembly is available.
- Two horsepower, commercial grade, two-stage, bypass motor for superior pick-up and long service life.
- High efficiency cloth filter bag maximizes airflow and reduces interruptions due to filter clogging.
- Positive locking, swivel hose connection prevents hose binding during vacuum operations.
- Roto-molded poly tank has a no-stoop, built-in handle, large rear wheels and front swivel casters for excellent mobility, even with a full tank of liquids.
- Built-in sound suppression allows for operation in public, noise sensitive areas.
- 50-foot cord allows wide area vacuuming without changing outlets.
Motor (HP) = 2
Amps = 10
Air Flow Capacity (CFM) = 110
Water Lift (in) = 105
Net Weight (lbs) = 66
Recovery, Wet (gal) = 20
Cord Length = 50′