The ProScrub WorkSmart Maintenance System: Rugged, Economical, Dependable
Automatic Floor Scrubbing
20″ Cleans 16,000 square feet per hour (1486 m2/h)
Wet scrub and dry vacuum in one pass. The brush-driven ProScrub is inexpensive to purchase and maintain. Fast and efficient, it’s very user friendly. The 24 volt system delivers approximately 3 hours run time when fully charged.
Cleaning professionals love the ProScrub because it is exceptionally simple to operate and maintain.
• 12 Gallon (45 L) solution tank
• 15 Gallon (56 L) recovery tank
• 3/4 hp Brush Motor/220 RPM
• 1/2 hp 24 volt vacuum motor
• 65 lb (29 kg) scrubbing pressure
• Pad holder or brush available
• Reinforced 30″ (76 cm) steel squeegee
• Power source 2-130 AH 12v deep cycle lead/acid batteries*
• Easy access to key components for simple maintenance
** Gel-battery package available
Our epoxy calculator is designed to help you plan out how much product you will need before moving forward with your epoxy flooring/countertop job. Choose from our various selections of what pertains to your square footage, the type of top coat finish you desire, and as well as primer / decorative coats. Always make sure to have more material than less, as it is crucial to have it with you on the site in case of mistakes or inaccurate application. For any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask by sending a chat request or contacting our phone number: (856)-210-3278